The penultimate round of Govanhill’s 2021/22 Club Championship took place in April.
Rhys maintains the lead with a 100% record, while Harvey and Aidan also won their games to move up into second and third place respectively. A point separates the top three, and the mid-table is also closely bunched, with one point between 4th and 11th.
The Swiss format tournament will conclude with a final round in May. The results, standings and round four draw follow.
Individual results and overall standings are also available on the Chess Scotland website.
Round 4 Results
- Rhys McCrosson 1 – 0 Derek Rankine
- Graeme McKinnon 0 – 1 Harvey Dellanzo
- Ethan Small 0 – 1 Aidan Doye
- Alex Radevic 1 – 0 Libor Masar
- Julien Papillon 1 – 0 Jass McNeill
- Niall McCamley 0 – 1 James Todd
- Alex Lane 0 – 1 Giuseppe Bosco
- Jegan N’Dow 0 – 1 Peter Mark (default win)
- Harry Thomson 0 – 1 Angus Gillies
Standings After Round 4
Round 5 Draw
Designated date: Tuesday 10 May, 6:45pm
- Alex Radevic (w) vs Rhys McCrosson (b)
- Harvey Dellanzo (w) vs Aidan Doye (b)
- Derek Rankine (w) vs Graeme McKinnon (b)
- Peter Mark (w) vs Julien Papillon (b)
- Libor Masar (w) vs Jass McNeill (b)
- Giuseppe Bosco (w) vs Niall McCamley (b)
- Angus Gillies (w) vs Alex Lane (b)
- Jegan N’Dow (w) vs Harry Thomson (b)
For any questions about the Club Championship, please contact email@example.com.