On Monday 21 March, Govanhill held a small graded Allegro tournament for its members: a three round Swiss format event at the 15+0 time control.
The results and standings, which have also been published by Chess Scotland, follow. Congratulations to new member Guiseppe Bosco on his victory!
The club intends to hold other Allegro tournaments in future, including a collaboration with two other clubs. Keep an eye on the website for details.
- Julien Papillon 0-1 Derek Rankine
- Giuseppe Bosco 1-0 Jass McNeill
- Harvey Dellanzo 1-0 Alex Lane
- Derek Rankine 0.5-0.5 Giuseppe Bosco
- Jass McNeill 1-0 Harvey Dellanzo
- Alex Lane 1-0 Julien Papillon
- Harvey Dellanzo 1-0 Derek Rankine
- Giuseppe Bosco 1-0 Alex Lane
- Julien Papillon 1-0 Jass McNeill
* Sonneborn-Berger tie break score