16 players are competing in Govanhill’s first Club Championship, a five-round Swiss format tournament at the 60+0 classical time control.
The Club Championship started in January, and all games in the second round have just concluded. The remaining rounds take place in March, April and May.
The results, standings and draw for round three follows.
Round 2 Results
- Alex Radevic 0.5 – 0.5 Derek Rankine
- Rhys McCrosson 1 – 0 Harvey Dellanzo
- Julien Papillon 0 – 1 Aidan Doye
- Niall McCamley 1 – 0 Jass McNeill
- Jonny Stark 0 – 1 Graeme McKinnon
- Peter Mark 0.5 – 0.5 Libor Masar
- James Higgins 0 – 1 Ethan Small
The results have been recorded and published by Chess Scotland.
Standings After Round 2
Round 3 Draw
Designated date: Monday 14 March 2022, 6:45pm.
- Aidan Doye (white) vs Rhys McCrosson (black)
- Harvey Dellanzo vs Alex Radevic
- Derek Rankine vs Julien Papillon
- Ethan Small vs Niall McCamley
- Graeme McKinnon vs Peter Mark
- Libor Masar vs Jonny Stark
- Jass McNeill vs Jegan N’Dow
- James Todd vs James Higgins
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about the Club Championship.